Tuesday, May 16, 2006
maths was a friggin bore 2dae laaaa.... was lookin 4ward 2 P.E....hahahx.... fi n sooks bunch of NENES laaaa..... both got 10.... stuuupid shittttssss....... den it was
BLB's turn..... not bad laa she do.... juz dat da cartwheel's impact was *
BOOM*.... hahaha.... IMPACT man...... after dat went fer recess... den had 2 quickly change coz had 2 photocopy smthg for Ms.P but ide was crap n a waste of tyme n money.... eng was a bore aso laaa but we got bak our papers...my grammar result suck man... fail damn badly but i was prepared....haha...lucky compo got higher weightage so hopefully i'll pass.... then had science... ahhh.... da fun began.... we learn bout plant transport system den leant a new word called "
cortex" n moz of us started laffing... Mrs Lim tot we laff coz of "
Kortex" but we laff coz it sounded lyk "
korte"... Ppl hu r reading tis n dunno wads da meaning of "
korte", ask yr indian frens den u'll get da joke or juz ask me ((;
den went fer EFL... it was boring aso laaa xcept fer da prize presentation.... we were cheering fer sooks,praveen, you en n han ping..... after dat went tuh 7/11 wif sarah,yy,jia le,cher n siti.... n guess hu walked in.... i lost my appetite...but buy food liao so no choice... hahx... poor siti was banged by 1 of dem.... poor thg... muz hv hurt a lot considering ______... hehex.... den went home wif jiale...n im still
sick... damn it
8:14 PM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

